AnniePot aka Anne Pottinger of the Warrior Forum is a constant and enthusiastic champion of article syndication on the Warrior Forum. No sooner has Alexa “Scammer” Smith penned another predictable diatribe (complete with smileys J) than AnniePot is hitting the thanks button.
However this champion of article syndication has her own agenda for selling this particular donkey to gullible newbies on the Warrior Forum.
A visit to http://www.Anne-Pottinger.com reveals a few other good reasons to defend and proselytise about article syndication including:
- Her offer to supply the content that you will need to pursue this absurd strategy of internet marketing, for which she in her own words receives up to $200 for 1,000 words of content (see image below)
- Her promotion of the Directory of Ezines as an affiliate-of course you will need this if you are to be a true article syndicator.. http://anne-pottinger.com/ezine-advertising-live/
- Her promotion of Paul Myers “Content Cash” bullshit
- Her promotion of her service to make you a Platinum Level Writer on EzineArticles.com (whatever good that will do you!) (see screenshot)
There is a couple of paradoxes and contradictions here including
- The last article submitted by Anne Pottinger to EzineArticles.com was in May, 2011 (18 months ago)(see screenshot) Yes, she could be submitting articles under a pen name. But why quit submitting them under her own name if it is such a good idea? Take a look at the stats in the Ezine artilces screenshot-24 articles submitted since 2005 under her own name-that is an average of 3 articles per year.
- Her LinkedIn profile-not a mention of article syndication but this zealot for article marketing the “right way” is actually plugging internet video marketing services, reputation management etc.(see screenshot)
Smith, Pot, Uhl have one major belief in common-the realisation that the people who made the money during the gold rush were not the miners but the guys selling the picks and shovels.
This is what is at work here and why so many of these clowns are such relentless supporters of “article syndication”-not because they are making money at it (no proof..ever) but they are making their money from supplying the “content” to gullible newbies.
And why they cannot afford to have questioning or dissenting voices on the Warrior Forum about article marketing or article syndication.
Footnote: Annie Pot is even promoting the dumbass “what the dog food manufacturers havn’t told you about the dog food you are feeding Santa’s Little Helper” product that $500,000,000 man Paul Uhl is also promoting.
Great minds think alike..
Stay tuned sports fans!
I recommend this quality web content service but not for crappy, superficial articles for submission to Ezine Articles. Because this is a complete waste of time now post Panda and Penguin algorithm changes.