Jack Wadd, formerly GMD of the Warrior Forum, has his sights trained on many of the clowns and frauds and wannabe's on the Warrior Forum.
Banning GMD from the Warrior Forum is beginning to look like a decision which will come back to haunt Paul Myers and his compliant band of fakes and ass kissers.
Wadd is running a powerful and effective campaign at http://GurusOfTheGhetto.com putting many of the hucksters of the Warrior Forum under the microscope. And frankly what he is finding is not a pretty sight..
UPDATE DECEMBER 2012: Gurus of the Ghetto can now be found at http://www.TheAntiWarrior.com
It didn't have to be like this.
In this thread Wadd simply put it up to Alexa Smith, like any rational, thinking person. Unlike many before him who were sent packing with the group closing of the ranks GMD decided not to take it lying down.
"Round up the usual suspects"
"Round up the usual suspects" has a particular meaning in the Warrior Forum. Essentially what happens is the usual low lifes row in behind Smith to thank or support him and Paul Myers either bans or silences the questioner.
For this reason if I was one of the usual suspects I would not be sleeping too soundly these nights.
JaRyCu for example "came late to this thread" but nevertheless he came..and I bet he is sorry now. In fact he will have a little explaining to do to his boss next week as a result of Wadd's attack on him on his new site.
I would speculate that people like Richard Van, Miss TerraK, Annie Pot, and the usual suspects will be the subject of future investigations.
Lessons to be learned
- Ripping off people is not fair.
- Faking it till you make it is not acceptable in respecable society-it's not acceptable on the internet either.
- Engaging in "group think" and failing to do what you can is not an option.
- If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
- The Warrior Forum is making a handful of people a lot of money by promising a "dream" but the legions of pawns who rock up to the WF every day are simply fodder.
- You can't expect to mess with peoples' dreams and naivety and not expect to have to pay a price.."maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but soon and for the rest of our lives."
Go Jack Wadd.